[hpsdr] Attention Charter.net addresses

Glenn Thomas glennt at charter.net
Tue Mar 6 17:43:00 PST 2007

Hi Don.

I've had this problem with Charter on other lists as well as HPSDR.
As near as I can tell, Charter subcontracts it's spam filtering
somewhere other than Charter. That somewhere else seems to err on the
side of false positives rather than false negatives. The result - I
get almost no spam at all and, in some cases, I don't receive e-mail
that isn't spam. Charter seems to be less than enthusiastic about
dealing with this issue. The only options seem to be either to do
like the old woman said (lay back and enjoy it) or find a different
broadband provider.

73 de Glenn wb6w