[hpsdr] Pandora Enclosure Project Proposal.

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:49:48 PDT 2007

Hi Ben, All,

Good posting!!

I like this kind of a more formal form of "specification" of the design
goals!
It gives a more clear view of what the project is going to be like, after
the general discussion is somewhat over.

I would have two minor remarks:

- Could you please specify what the dimensions will be also in the metric
format?
- Could you please specify what material(s) will be used for the Pandora
parts? (I think somewhere steel was mentioned?)

Thanks,

73's,

Henry.