[hpsdr] Re: HPSDR Enclosure - Pandora

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Thu Mar 29 12:41:41 PDT 2007

Hi Henry,
thanks that you like this technique. The drawings for the bezels are exactly to fit with
Janus and Ozy. All dimensions I tried to draw as exact as possible. So it reflects the
'real world'. The bezel for Janus has a slot for the RJ45 connector because I got a
version with a flange. I think that the TAPR version is without flange but with a panel
stop. So the slot can be closed for that version.
Coming Saturday I will start to assemble the frame and I have various methods in mind for
the joints but do not know exactly how they will work out. But I will keep everybody
informed about the progress. In the past I have done similar cases but want this to be
something special.

73
Horst
DL6KBF