[hpsdr] A new one with OZY-JANUS-SDR1000

Roland ETIENNE roland.etienne at free.fr
Wed May 16 06:45:00 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I am happy to report that my second qso with OZY-JANUS-SDR1000 was with
J5UAP, Peter in Guinée Bissau, on 14 Mhz, a new one for me!

Sometimes I have a problem with the PTT, PowerSDR stay in Tx when I
return to RX. Maybe an RF problem with the cable between OZY and SDR? I
use an home made cable wich was the one I used between PC parallel port
and the SDR, one year ago, and I remember that I just put the necessary
wires (not all the 25...), maybe I should complete the cable?

And now, a little work in the garden...

73, Roland f8chk.