[hpsdr] A new one with OZY-JANUS-SDR1000

Roland ETIENNE roland.etienne at free.fr
Wed May 16 12:42:33 PDT 2007

Neal Campbell a écrit :
> Roland
>
> What soundcard were you using prior to the Ozy/Janus combo? How did
> the spectrum display compare?
>
> Congratulations!
> Neal k3nc

I was using an Edirol FA66, and I find the panadapter display cleaner
with the Ozy/Janus. I am only running at 96 Khz because of the cpu load,
I think it would be better with more ram (512 Mo for the moment).

I find that the AF level of the audio out on Janus is a bit higher, I
had to slide down to 4 the AF control on PowerSDR. I have only made a
few qso in SSB, modulation seems very clean, using a kenwood mike MC60.

I have uploaded two photos of the "operation shack":

< http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=565 >
< http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=566 >

73, Roland f8chk.