[hpsdr] Boards delivered in Italy

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Tue May 15 07:11:33 PDT 2007

More Atlas PCB will be available, but at the moment are out of stock.  15
days they said before they will ship to me.  So end of May I will be able
to ship them.

Also Pinocchio is being kitted for another batch.  So if you need one of
those you can order both.  (I just now enabled Pinocchio, so if you still
get the "no longer available" message, please reload, refresh, clear cache
etc.)

I think you can understand that with 400 PCB shipped before the parts kit
was made available, that it didn't make sense to include it with the
parts.  But it has been a source of confusion to many.  Sorry.

On Tue, 15 May 2007, Alberto I2PHD wrote:

> Marco IK1ODO -2 wrote:
> >
> > Janus and Ozy just arrived in Italy. Well packed, no problems.
> > Excellent work!
> >

>   Today they arrived here too, also well packed and in great shape.
> But (there always is a but...) I made a mistake that I suppose many have made.
> Ordering the Atlas parts kit, I didn't realize that the PCB wasn't included...
> Is it still possible to order it now through TAPR ? Are those PCBs still available ?
>
> Thanks
>
> 73  Alberto  I2PHD
>
> P.S. Marco, did you also pay an outrageous amount for Custom, Dazio, IVA, etc. etc. ??

John, W9DDD