[hpsdr] A start at some Linux support

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Sep 3 14:37:11 PDT 2007

There's now a start at some Linux support for Ozy @:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/KD5TFD/OzyUtils-Linux

What's there now is code to load the FX2 firmware and the Ozy
FPGA.   Still need to do I2C and EEPROM utils, at the moment they're
not urgent for me.
This is a port to C of Phil C's C# utils -- I did try getting the C#
to go and made a little progress with that path but then decided
things would be better with a native C code implementation for Linux.

Binaries are not provided.  I've built and run these on i386 Fedora
Core 2 (on an Athlon 64) and on ppc  Fedora Core 6 on a Playstation
3.   Very happy to have the PS3 talking to Ozy.

Next step for me is to start looking into Jack on the PS3.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)