[hpsdr] Mercury sampling rate

Chuck Hutton charlesh3 at msn.com
Fri Apr 11 18:16:21 PDT 2008

Thanks, Phil... But as I am interested in the archive-able bandwidth, the
A/D sampling rate doesn't matter so much and neither does the display-able
bandwidth you mention. What rate will be saveable to disc? Will the user be
able to vary that rate? And also, what can be done with the archived data?
Is there current or planned support for playback of the files?

Chuck

  _____