[hpsdr] Voting Reminder

Don Jackson AE5K ae5k at hpsdr.org
Mon Aug 11 08:34:06 PDT 2008

This is a reminder for those non-digest list members not voting yet and
who have a preference on how this discussion list "reply" is configured.

The original call for vote and instructions may be re-read here:
< http://lists.hpsdr.org/pipermail/hpsdr-hpsdr.org/2008-August/006858.html >

The deadline is 1800 UTC Wednesday August 13 (2008)

Votes only accepted at email addresses shown in my message (archive link
above) and NOT to this list.

An autoresponder returns an "ack" to a vote received, but it will be
subject to the vote message having a subscribed return address on it and
not being a duplicate before being counted.  If you voted and did not
get the "ack" in return, please email me direct ( ae5k "at" hpsdr "dot"
org ) before the deadline.

Don - AE5K
HPSDR Discussion List Administrator