[hpsdr] Penelope Output Power

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Sat Aug 16 01:39:17 PDT 2008

I have installed a TX/RX switching board for my Mercury-EU/Peneolpe TRX and
find now that the transmit pwr is probably 0.25W in cw mode on 6m ( I cannot
measure it precisely). I believe to remember that I found a somewhat higher
pwr before but I can not find where to adjust it. Only pwr leds 2,3,4 switch
on while keying. Additionally I realized not before that there are no 6m PA
settings in the console probably because the SDR1K had no PA on 6m. I have
selected SDR1K in the Hardware Settings of PowerSDR and I am using PowerSDR
(KD5TFD 13Jul2008).

How can I get higher power out of Penelope, at least 0,5W or better 1 W?
What is planned to make PA settings for 6m available?

73, Gerd
DJ8AY