[hpsdr] Mercury sees first RF here

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Wed Dec 24 19:07:43 PST 2008

Phil,
I have decided that the popping noise is internal as I can hear it
with a dummy load on and I have tried the Mercury board on three
different XP-Pro computers, the other two are Apple intel machines
running a Core Duo and Quad core (Dual-Core Intel Xeon). On the Core 2
Duo windows only machine, I have tried the High and real time Process
priority with no change in the popping. I have looked for an updated
USB driver but can only find the driver dated 3/20/2007, 0.1.12.1. Can
you think of anything else to check?
Ron W9KFB