[hpsdr] Mercury sees first RF here

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu Dec 25 00:56:30 PST 2008

Hi Ron,

Need to know a little about your set up first.

1. What boards do you have in the Atlas bus and what order are they in and
what gaps between them (if any)?
2. What clocks do you have selected in Setup>General>HPSDR>  10MHz Clock
Source and 122.88MHz Clock Source?
3. Is the top LED on the Ozy board flashing when you run PowerSDR?

This is how I am running my HPSDR.  Atlas slot 1 is next to the power
connector so 6 is farthest away.
I have Mercury in slot 2, Penelope in slot 4 and Ozy in slot 5 ( we are
working to fix this slot dependency).

In Setup>General >Radio Model I have HPSDR checked and Penelope and Mercury
checked
In Setup>HPSDR>  10MHz Clock Source  I have Penelope selected.
Setup>HPSDR>  122.88MHz Clock Source I have Mercury selected.

Hope that helps.

Happy Christmas (HPSDR help desk still working on Christmas Day!)

73's Phil...VK6APH