[hpsdr] Success so far

Ross rbiggar at ihug.co.nz
Tue Feb 5 21:12:37 PST 2008

I have managed to get the Ozy Janus combo working with one of my SDR1000,s.
I worked out how to get the software into the system, and are running PowerSDR, at this stage using
my Edirol sound card.
Next will be to set up the Janus board as the sound card.
The only "feeling" I have at this stage, is the SDR1000 appears to be slightly deaf.!!!
Not as "lively" as when the normal computer is used, but it is only a feeling.

Thanks to the writers for the very good documentation.

By the way, what do the numbers at the bottom of the PowerSDR  screen indicate?

Regards
Ross
ZL1WN

ps I assume I can remove the parallel cable at some stage.