[hpsdr] QSD architecture and image suppression

Oleg Skydan oleg at skydan.in.ua
Wed Feb 20 10:54:43 PST 2008

Hi, All!

I have seen a lot of different projects/radios based on QSD.
I understand that most parameters can be at a competitive
level with traditional designs, but it is still not clear for me
how well the image suppressed?

I understand that you can get a very good image supression
(80-100 dB is real) for the limited time with stable temperature
and etc. But I wonder how well the image is suppressed with
all this parameters from the real life (at least with time/temperature
influence)?

All the best!
Oleg
73 de UR3IQO