[hpsdr] QSD architecture and image suppression

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:52:57 PST 2008

Bob,

Obviously you mean this site: http://t03dsp.skydan.in.ua//index.htm
It is working and last updated 09/19/2007. It shows Oleg's great work.

Bob, you are right about the risk of destroying the perfect balance of
the digitally generated signal by analog means in zero-IF and low-IF
frequency translators (aka mixers). All balance errors and clock
spurii end into our own ham bands. No practical filter can remove
them.  We have to take care of the best possible balance and
suppression of the spurious frequencies from the DDS or PLL circuits.

And Oleg, thank you for your web site. Welcome back and please, inform
us if there is something more and new to come.

73, Ahti OH2RZ