[hpsdr] OZY not invoking "found new hardware wizard"

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Jan 23 20:37:12 PST 2008

I take it what you're looking for is a driver to make Ozy/Janus look
like a plain old Windows sound card?

I suspect there are people on the list that  have the skills to do
such a thing - I've previously said I'd not do it but would be
willing to help anyone that wanted to do it.  The code to talk to
Janus/Ozy is all out there and I'm willing to answer questions etc on it.

How much is Jungo?  Does anyone know if it is any good?   Can you
elaborate on what else was need to complete an implementation?

If you want to use platforms other than Flex or PowerSDR, start
asking the providers of those platforms to support Janus and Ozy!  My
code to read from Janus/Ozy  is LGPL licensed to facilitate other non
open source  programs to use it.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)