[hpsdr] lightning

Ray J Ray at w9ray.org
Mon Jun 9 18:41:52 PDT 2008

I Had a little encounter with everybody's  good  friend Mr. Lightning...

the computer PSU hooked to my HPSDR stack was zapped..  I assume thats
how why my motherboard USB ports are also now dead...

LED D12 comes on  OZY but I don't get and response when i plug Ozy into
my new usb ports... (the ports work with other hardware)

Is there any construction/ testing documentation for Ozy?? I see a bunch
of test points but don't know what i should be seeing on any of them ..

Ray J
W9RAY