[hpsdr] Penny on 75

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Jun 4 20:42:22 PDT 2008

Hmm -- yes that could be.  Try starting PowerSDR with:

--disable-swr-prot-at-my-risk

as a command line argument. That  will disable PowerSDR's throttle
back for hi SWR.   I'll do this automagically in the next release of
code I put out for Penelope since there is no hardware to read back
the SWR with Penny @ the moment.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)