[hpsdr] Problem with Penny!

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Jun 23 04:57:30 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,

I hope Bill can help you with the software problem, I'm using the same version of PowerSDR and do not see that issue.

The present code in Penelope should allow you to get 0.5w out with the ALC running. Have you tried adjusting the per-band gain in PowerSDR to get some more drive or are you finding that the ALC is restricting you to 140mW?

73's Phil...VK6APH