[hpsdr] Strange question about Penelope

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Fri May 16 08:13:59 PDT 2008

Suppose I have an I/Q WAV file recording of a segment of 1 MHz of band, recorded either with Perseus or QuickSilver or
Mercury (when ready). Would it be possible to send back via the USB port those I/Q data to Penelope, and have it
regenerate that segment at the frequency of interest ? Of course the 500 mW of Penelope would be spread over a large
chunk of frequencies, and the power density will then be much low, but maybe useful not to be retransmitted, but for
performing measurements.

Any thoughts ?

73  Alberto  I2PHD