[hpsdr] Penny

Ray J Ray at w9ray.org
Sat May 17 20:48:37 PDT 2008

I may have been the guy with problems... i have not worked on them
yet... I am using the sdr-1000

I was keying the SDR and then trying to use the mic input on penny...
this may not work...

You might have to use the penny ptt to get the penny mic input to
work.... ??

which would be  funny because that is not the way that Janus mic input
works..

Ray J
W9ray