[hpsdr] HPSDR / PowerSDR hardware selection

Michael White michael.white at zytac.com
Wed May 21 14:45:36 PDT 2008

> Hi

Would it be possible to split the hardware selection under PowerSDR
into two groups, ie RX and TX.?

As the hardware options are growing the possible combinations seem to
be getting beyond the hardware selection system.

e.g RX -
Softrock via OZY / Janus
Softrock via Soundcard
Mercury
SDR1000
SDR5000

Tx

Penelope.
Softrock via Soundcard.
SDR1000
SDR5000

By splitting these groups all the viable combinations could be catered
for

In my case I need RX Softrock via O/J with Tx via Penny. But that will
change as experimentation advances. Mercury etc.

Only a thought. saves fussing with the hardware setup when switching
from TX to RX.

Regards
Michael G3WOE