[hpsdr] Phoenix update from West Cumbria

Kevin - M0KHZ m0khz at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 27 11:12:41 PDT 2008

Hi Guys

This is a quick update on progress on Phoenix Alpha II.

Richard has done a great job and I can now report the AD9912 fits
perfectly, the feedthroughs allow the thermal pad to be soldered with
now problems, I’ve completed component placement for the DDS, QSD & QSE
circuits, a couple of very minor issue found, easily rectified.

Al, do you have an update regarding the missing parts for this side of
the pond? Also are you planning to source the 1Ghz clock components?

Construction paused due to parts, I now need to concentrate on getting
my HB JTAG programmer working on 3V3 (it’s currently a 5V programmer and
need to change a chip), I think I’m going to need this soon :)

Phil, my emails are bouncing to you again, hence this note.

Kevin – M0KHZ