[hpsdr] Questions about HPSDR

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Tue May 27 07:32:11 PDT 2008

  Thanks for response Lyle!!!
 O.K. looks like real date for Mercury or Phoenix will be in autumn.
 One more question. It''s about HPSDR power consumption. I didn''t
find exact information about that . What should it be on each line, if
we are looking in future for all possible boards? I mean for SDR, may
be Cyclop too. Because I want start to make box for all this stuff and
I prefer use ''old style'' PS, not switching. It's possible to use any
small ATX PS, but I'm worried about how does it impact reciever
charateristics.

                 Aivars. YL2GVC