[hpsdr] Stuck PTT

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Mon May 12 19:36:00 PDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Yes, this is a known problem, sorry we didn't document it better.
Here is the fix.

You need to start PowerSDR with the following command-line option:

--ignore-pp-ptt

The easiest way to do this is to add it to the properties of the icon
that you use to launch PowerSDR.

Right click on the icon on your desktop (or on your start menu or in
whatever folder it resides) and select "properties". In the "Target"
field, append one space, then two dashes, then the string
"ignore-pp-ptt" with no spaces. Note that there are two dashes at the
beginning and only one in between ignore and pp and ptt.

Type it carefully, it took me two times to get it right. :-)

If you did it right, when PowerSDR comes up, in the title bar you will see:

***PP PTT disabled***

Good luck and have fun!

73,
Scotty WA2DFI