[hpsdr] Linux: Ozy/Janus SDR1000 control

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Fri May 23 00:32:20 PDT 2008

Thanks Bill,

I searched through most of the source in your branch of the source tree
and couldn't see anything so guessed that I would need to do it myself,
but thought it was worth a quick question on here.

I will see what I can get done over the next couple of days, but from
Tuesday I will be away for 2 weeks cycling in France, so don't expect
anything until after I get back.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt