[hpsdr] SDR to PC parallel port

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu May 29 07:04:13 PDT 2008

Hi Greg,

I don't think tweaking the parallel port will fix this, there's not a
single line coming back that says Hi SWR -- the software reads
forward and reflected power and computes the SWR.  However, there's a
handy dandy command line switch to turn it off:

         --disable-swr-prot-at-my-risk

If  successfully recognized an annunciator is added tot he title bar.

As to the 25 pin pinout perhaps this is the doc you're looking
for:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/KD5TFD/PowerSDR/HPSDR-1.6.3/HPSDR-docs/sdr1000-parallel-interfaces-lux.pdf

Regards,

Bill