[hpsdr] For Sale QS1R Software Radio w/ enclosure (Hammond)

Paul n8cvw at communiverse.com
Wed Nov 12 05:54:24 PST 2008

Greetings All,

I will sell my QS1R (purchased in June 2008) for -10% below current
Software Radio Laboratory list price ($849.00 x .9) = $764.00 ,
including 5v DC power adapter & USB cable that was supplied with the
QS1R. Please add $10 for USPS shipping/insurance (actually costs
$11-something).

I will also include the enclosure (Hammond Ind.). I do not have front
panels as I purchased the enclosure before the SRL enclosure product was
available. Last I checked the panels could be purchased from SRL
separately.

This QS1R was just returned to me from SRL a week or so ago. I sent it
in because I was having trouble using server version 36. Phil checked it
out and gave it "all ok", so I'm assuming it was a computer (laptop)
issue. I will include a 10 day money back guarantee against any
malfunctioning.

Postal Money Order or PayPal works for me (if PayPal by credit card, add
4.9%)

73,

Paul N8CVW