[hpsdr] Problems with PowerSDR software

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 03:50:01 PST 2008

Hi Bill

Well! Curiouser & curiouser. I ran initozy11.bat with output to an
error log and it ran to completion!!! (See attachment 1)

Next, I cycled power on the kit to ensure that the firmware had to be
reloaded and ran PowerSDR. When I ticked the Janus/Ozy Control box in
Setup/Hardware Config the command window appeared along with the usual
errors.

I cycled power again and ran initozy11.bat with output to another
error log and it failed on the next command (upload_fpgaV1.1 etc)
after a successful firmware load and that is the current situation
despite several reboots, power cycles etc. (See attachment 2).

I'm not a MS fan (I come from a UNIX background) but I'll try the
monitor you suggest.

Cheers

Chris G4NUX