[hpsdr] Problems with PowerSDR software

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue Nov 11 22:01:01 PST 2008

Well this should work -- I've got an Athlon and WinXP and it works
fine for me.

Do you get anything more than "App has generated an exception".  If
there's a back trace for the exception that would be useful.   Or can you run
     initozy11.bat >err.log 2>&1 and
send me the err.log file

It is somewhat perplexing that if you init the boards from the Intel
machine all works well when running on the AMD machine.   It would
seem there's some difference between the machines -- wonder if
there's an older/different version of libusb running around on the
AMD box.  I'd suggest grabbing Process Monitor from SysInternals.com
and see if load_firmware11.exe looks to be loading things from
unexpected places.

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)