[hpsdr] Operating Penelope without Mercury Board

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Sun Oct 19 17:49:21 PDT 2008

I have checked out my Penelope, Ozy and Janus boards as much as
possible without a SDR-1000 or SoftRock 40 and I get the D9 an D10
alternating LEDs showing Ozy was initialized properly, and when I
select the M-Audio sound card as the sound card in PowerSDR, all my
transmit waveforms look correct on the screen, but the RF is not there
at the BNC connector.  Is there a way to check out the transmit RF
signals without a Mercury board?

Ron, W9KFB