[hpsdr] Mercury & Ozy FPGA "programs"

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Mon Oct 20 22:43:59 PDT 2008

Are the source (eg Quartus project) files for the FPGAs on Mercury and Ozy
posted somewhere?   If not, could someone post them or email them to me?
--Also the source code for Ozy's  CY7C68013.
I'll soon have Ozy & Mercury hardware, & I'd enjoy exploring these
admittedly
esoteric items.  My imagination loves to "run wild", generating
questions similar
to " How does it do ...?", or "I wonder if it could do ....?"
By examining the source code, I might be able  to answer some of these
questions.
  --- and perhaps realize some of those ideas (contributing any
successes to the group).

Thanks!
Dave
WA8YWQ