[hpsdr] Operating Penelope without Mercury Board

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Mon Oct 20 00:55:30 PDT 2008

Bill,

In PowerSDR Setup>Radio Model, if I select anything other than Demo/
None, I get a fatal error because the hardware is not there. If I
select Demo/None the MOX control is grayed out even though I have
selected all the other HPSDR hardware correctly. I am willing to wait
for the the Mercury board delivery, but it would be nice to know that
the hardware I have is working as well as can be expected. I am just
looking for the best test using the hardware that I have. I would buy
a SoftRock 40, but they are unavailable now.
Ron W9KFB