[hpsdr] Beating a very dead horse

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Oct 20 21:28:05 PDT 2008

Good news on libusb on Vista 32 - that's good to hear. As  to Vista
64 .. ugh.  I hate rewriting the code to work with WinUSB just
because MS is insisting on signed drivers for Vista 64.  IMHO as the
owner of the computer, if I want it to run an unsigned driver I
should have that ability.  Guess the boys at MS don't share my view
it's my computer.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)