[hpsdr] Beating a very dead horse

Christopher T. Day CTDay at LBL.GOv
Mon Oct 20 22:20:37 PDT 2008

Ok, so I have various fronts to pursue.

1)      Using Ozy - no luck. There are no relay clicks from the SDR-1000
when I switch bands; I don't think there is any connection happening through
the DB-25 cable. For one thing, the LEDs on my Ozy don't correspond to what
I read in the "Janus and Ozy Operation with PowerSDR" manual. Once the
download happens, I have D5, D7 and D12 on full time, D9 & D10 alternating,
all others off. Any clues as to what that might mean? Remember that my Ozy
was built just prior to the production versions, so I may have missed any
last second hardware changes.

2)      PowerSDR USB-to-Parallel adapter on Vista - Sami, if I have the
EEPROM adapter, then I don't have to worry about the code in the adapter
itself, right? Also, is the fact that libusb works on Vista mean that if I
load libusb as the driver for the adapter, I should be able to use the
adapter as is?

Thanks, all.

                Chris

                AE6VK