[hpsdr] Need for a SDR-1000 or Softrock?

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Sun Sep 28 23:30:30 PDT 2008

Hi,
Before I order the parts for the HDSDR, I wanted to see the status of
the software. Is the PowerSDR in the download area the latest
software? I briefly saw the GUI for the radio at the DCC this weekend,
but I don't see any images of it on the Wiki or in any write-ups.
Where can I get more information on the GUI? In "Janus and Ozy
Operation with PowerSDR" it says you must have a SDR-1000 or Softrock
for an rf front end to use PowerSDR. Is that still true?
Ron, W9KFB