[hpsdr] VS2008 again

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Apr 16 22:27:27 PDT 2009

Not sure which latest code you're looking
for.  Bob McGwier's VS 2008 (non HPSDR) branch is
here: svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/n4hy/VS2008

The latest HPSDR enabled PowerSDR is here:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge

As to VS setup guidance ... don't really have any
to offer.  For me opening the PowerSDR.sln file
in the source directory has jus worked.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)