[hpsdr] ATLAS and OZY

Steven Doyle steve_doyle at o2.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 07:32:51 PDT 2009

Hi,

I think clarification on the license is good.  However one of the greatest
obstacles for new commers is actually getting hold of boards ( eg TAPR no
longer supply Ozy & Penelope). Perhaps we should have a section on the web
site for potential manufacturing companies who might be interested. If
everything ends up with the NCL with no more information that might be the
end of it as far getting more boards made unless people like Gert keeping
doing small batches.

If we can keep a supply of boards available I am sure we could get more
people involved and with any luck get more HPSDR software projects kicked
off.

regards

Steve
G1YLB