[hpsdr] Ozy freezes on 6m

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Sat Dec 26 22:09:48 PST 2009

Using KK 1.06 SVN 193, which I modified to add two-tone test,
Ozy freezes when I hit "Tune" while on the 6m band--and not on any other
band.
Any frequency in 6m band (I've set 53.0MHz), LSB

---But, it only happens after the hardware has warmed up.
My shack is at 12 C.  The problem doesn't occur until the hardware has
been on for a few minutes.

When the hardware is cold, when I hit "Tune" on 6m, (with Mute Rx on
PTT  unchecked)
the receiver audio tone slides up in pitch noticably in the first 1/2
second every time Tune is
activated.  I don't hear this on any of the lower ham bands.

Hardware:
FX2  20090524
Ozy  1.7
Mercury  2.9
Penelope  1.2
Excalibur present

Before the freeze, Ozy LEDs lit are D2, D5-D8, D9 flashing, D12
After freezing, Ozy LEDs lit are D2, D3, D6, D12

73,
Dave