[hpsdr] Proposal for a new Software project.

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Dec 2 00:48:38 PST 2009

> How about some example code fragments on how to send & receive TCP and
> UDP?

Hi Dave,

This looks to be very simple in C#.  I found some example code on the net
that I've hacked to form a couple of Console test programs (UDP_Listener,
UDP_Sender) that communicate via UDP.

The code is in SVN here:

< svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_hpsdr_kiss/branches/VK6APH/UDP_Test >

Looks like it would be quite straightforward to split KISS Konsole into
two applications; one that has the hardware interface and DSP and the
other the GUI.

We just need to agree a suitable protocol for use between the two.

Being a sofware Evolutionist rather than a Creationist we could then
decouple the DSP from the hardware interface so you could use your choice
of DSP code e.g. SharpDSP, dttSP or Winrad.

73's Phil...VK6APH