[hpsdr] Pennywhistle connections to Penelope

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 6 15:12:51 PST 2009

Merv:
You are correct.
The PTT output from Penelope should be connected to "Bias Control",
which is PennyWhistle Pin 2
Ground from Penelope should be connected to Ground on PennyWhistle,
which is Pin 1.

The PTT output FET on the Penelope board is a 2N7002, which is the
surface mount version of the 2N7000.

I'll make the corrections in the next version of the PennyWhistle Manual.

--- Graham / KE9H

==