[hpsdr] CW Paddle Performance lacking

Glenn Thomas glennt at charter.net
Sat Dec 12 15:28:33 PST 2009

Rick -

FWIW, I have the same issue with PSDR and the Flex-3000 and SDR-1000.
I think there is a CW delay parameter somewhere that will cause the
transmit to wait for relays to switch etc, but I fear it will
introduce enough latency into the CW sidetone to make the PSDR keyer unusuable.

Hopefully someone else has a fix for this...

73 de Glenn WB6W