[hpsdr] PennyWhistle - Call for Comments

Al N0tvj n0tvj at atmc.net
Sat Feb 7 17:34:33 PST 2009

Graham

Nice looking design!

I like the SMA connectors, but if majority want BNC that would work as well.

As for the relay I would rather leave it off and keep it simple.

A bare board kit would be preferable if it saves multiple months for availability.

I could also go for a bare board with a good BOM if it helps speed up availability.

Feedback winding to (optionally) reduce gain and increase linearity is a good option.

Thank you for your efforts on this and the other items of HPSDR development.

Also would like to see more on the 10 MHz insertion board as I use a HP Z3801A

as my reference clock in the ham shack.

73's

Al White N0TVJ