[hpsdr] PennyWhistle - Call for Comments

j.vahl at mail.dk j.vahl at mail.dk
Sun Feb 8 03:53:23 PST 2009

1. BNC/SMA - why not make footprints for both? - Personally I prefer SMA
(-b, -c, -x) for an internal board - but make the board with BNC'
mounted...

2. 6 meter .Keep it simple. But make pads for those who dare to
experiment.

3. I prefer a kit with parts.....

4. I made the G6ALU 20W PA with RD16HHF1 Fets and parts I found in my
treasure hoard. I get 20 watts out, but it is difficult getting anything
out on 6m . I have tried with different core types and frequency
compensation schemes with mixed luck.
RD15VHF1 is probably worfth a try.

jens - oz1gap

TDC Bredbånd for 0 kr.
- Spar 695 kr. Se http://tdc.dk/freemailtilbud/

Denne mail er sendt via Mail på TDC Online
- Læs mere om TDC's mailtjeneste på http://mail.tdconline.dk/