[hpsdr] Alex

Kevin Wheatley m0khz at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 07:26:54 PST 2009

On 11 Feb 2009, at 08:27, Aivars Straupe wrote:

>  May be M0KHZ or anybody else could make measurements, because he
> have PA3AKE filters and Mercury ;-)  Aivars.YL2GVC.

I'm a few months away from building up my PA3AKE filters, these were
an expensive set of BFF's (comparable to the projected cost of Alex),
and I intend to use them on a selection of radio's, 'plug and play
depending on the day', will be the moto here :) As I intend to use
only one setup at a time.
  At the moment I'm feeding my 132' OCF dipole and 50' directly into
Mercury, looks and sounds pretty good to me (North West UK - Cumbria),
another satisfied customer.

73's
Kevin - M0KHZ