[hpsdr] Quick Guide

jim goldenberg n1kwz at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 13:44:27 PST 2009

I got my Mercury board up and running in about an 1 hours today using your new guide, great job.

Here are the only quirks I found:

1. Section 5. Create Short Cut - you should Open the directory where you copied the file, in your case C:\Program Files\FlexRadio Systems\HPSDR\. The way it is worded people may go to the SVN download directory C:\HPSDR\PennyMerge.

2. The repository did not include the USB stuff, so I downloaded the software load on the HPSDR site and pointed to the libusb-driver-package directory to load USB drivers.

Again, great job.

Jim N1KWZ