[hpsdr] initozy PIPED

Hulen Smith clay1952 at cmaaccess.com
Tue Jan 6 19:55:57 PST 2009

Graham, they were the same drivers from Flex. It wasn't the drivers per se'.
They just didn't work with my computer's internal  USB2 no matter what I
did. The same USBIO worked with an USB card I had in there already
installed. Just moved the USB cable down and tried the other port. Now I had
to remove and install twice to get that port to work. Admitedly I haven't
gone back to the original port to try it but I promise to do so just to make
sure it wasn't an install issue that had me stumped which is highly
probable.

I'm having to run at 48K as I don't have the horsepower for anything faster.
My CPU usage is 70-80%. It runs high even with the spectrum turned off. I
have my SDR-1000 on a better computer and it runs around 16-18%. Hardware is
everything, you hear that you software fellows?  ;)   Hey I just love
PowerSDR DSP, it ROCKS!!!

Hulen