[hpsdr] Mercury arrived to the Arctic.

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 15:48:59 PST 2009

Kjell:

Did you follow the "Quick Start Guide" at:

http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=Quick_Startup_Guide

The USB and driver must be stable. Try re-installing the driver.

Get the USBIO.exe from Flex site, and use those drivers.
USBIO.exe will put them in a folder at --
C:\Program Files\FlexRadio Systems\USBIO.
Point Windows there for drivers to load.

Hardware must be USB-2.  USB-1 or 1.1 won't work.
Perhaps try another USB-2 port, if you have another or more.

Could also be overloaded processor.  Can you reduce sample rate
to 48K and see if that helps?

--- Graham / KE9H

==