[hpsdr] Vista: cup now full! (was Re: vista: cup half full)

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Jan 12 16:38:36 PST 2009

Hi Ronald.

The initvista.zip I posted would not address an unable to load
DttSP.dll issue.  The most likely cause of this is a blown
dependency.  My guess would be .NET 1.1.  Best thing to do here I
think is to grab the latest Flex-Radio version of PowerSDR and
install it.  Not to run that code, but to get the installer's
dependency checker run.  Once you do that than pull the HPSDR
PowerSDR and apply the initvista.zip  bit and see if that gets you going.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)