[hpsdr] Mercury v2.4 -- still distorted audio

W4sc www4sc at alltel.net
Mon Jan 26 15:43:57 PST 2009

Doug,

I concurr/agree with/echo your comments 100%..... HPSDR is young and going
through a few growing pains.

W4EFZ and I are building a portable system (radio, processor and ancillary
equipment) that can be powered from a single 12-14 volt supply, without
"breaking" the power budget.  We have determined what the pieces will be,
except for the display, but we are "hot on the trail" for that solution
too...

73 de Ben W4SC